Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: No Ground
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I realize I've asked this in another thread, but I figured this might get a bit more attention. There seems to be a problem with the ground loading on my game...I've made sure the master file is turned off, which fixed the storm not appearing while I was on the boat, but the ground continued to be absent. If anyone could give me some insight on how to fix this, whether it be a missing file or a mistake on my part, I'd greatly appreciate it.
It should work ok,
guitarhero851 what mods have you installed that effect or even change meshes, Landscapes etc....

It might be a clash but im not sure because this mod is not completely finished.
To be honest, I have a ridiculous amount of mods installed to my game. Some of which are inactive. Putting a list up here would be insane, however if it's a landscape problem the Unique Landscapes mods might be the biggest cause for concern. Other than that there are a few mods that modify cities, extra weapons and armor and more Companion mods along with some modifications with the character creation menu. I can go more in depth if you wish and post the entire list, but I'd rather not waste your time asking you to comb through them.

Thanks very much in advance, I've been a big fan of this mod for a while now and, even though it is not completed, would like to see the hard work that has no doubt been put into this.
The problem is that it is not loaded correctly. The master file MUST be loaded directly after Oblivion.esm. I've had this problem in the past, and that's the only way to fix it. Note that you must have OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) to change the load order.
Awesome! Thank you very much TheTreasurer switching the load order made it work perfectly!
Oh yeah i forgot about that..
TheTreasurer thanks for clearing that up.
no just move the esp or/and the esm.
I think this thread is now out of date, so I'm going to move it to the archive so as not to confuse anyone.