Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Future Plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I wondered what will you all do in the beyond cyrodill teams or other big projects after they have all been finished?

Will you stay here and build a new project?
Will you help other groups like akavir that need some help being picked up?
Will you go onto another project like TR (Im not sure about this project so i do not know if its gone or not)?
Or go freelance with your modding?
Or wait for the new The Elder Scrolls 5 to come out?
Or if you are not working on a project right now what are your plans for the future in modding in all areas?

It just intigues me that this little community is a close knit/family like community and everyone seems to get along and not so at times but that is quickly silenced (Like the LN wars, Ha ha "joke" :yes: ),
To be honest you all remind me of the cheydinhal sanctuary where you have the newcomer welcomer (Ocheeva-Ysne) and then you get the guy who gives you assignments (Vincente-Ibsen's Ghost) and then you get all your friendly welcomers
(Koniption-Antoinetta,
Senten-Gogron and were is my hug? :lmao::alert: ,
DA-Teinaava, M'raaj-dar-Lady Nerevar someone who you might not see eye to eye at first but might get along later in the future,
Arquen- Ja kha'jay someone for sharing ideas with and she gives out orders in a positive way,
Black Hand members- Sandor, and the other king modders here,
New Recruits- Of course the new guys and girls,
Talaendril well i do not know she is quite mysterious if you ask me,
Sithis- Razorwing!,
And the all the other guys play a part here and there i mean we still need to find a betrayer among us and there of course is that shadowscale betrayer and the night mother)

And of course im schemer (No work, Wags his tail and squeaks out ideas, And steals the cheese)
But that is my idea of you all some may like some may not but hope people will find this at the least funny and maybe reply to this thread in a good manner,
Anyway hope you all liked reading im sure senten will laugh at the being like gogron part.
Quote:Originally posted by Lore_Naga
Hello All,

I wondered what will you all do in the beyond cyrodill teams or other big projects after they have all been finished?

I think many of these projects will still be running after the launch of ES 5 (look at TR Morrowind). I know Silgrad Tower though will port and update their content for the launch of ES 5.
Good to hear,
Your with my mom siegfried?
Oh how terribly unlucky for you
(Shes a real cow when she wants to be),
Im taking humour out of your "Location" . :lol:

Anyway back on topic any other people want to express were there going or what they think is going to happen? Confusedhrug:
a finished project? what blasphemy is this? Tongue
After Blackmarsh, I'm probably gonna take a nice long break...then most likely do some more modding.

Koniption
I'll continue working on ST and as Siegfried said we'll port it over to TES5 (if feasible). Since our mod is huge it's always possible to add new content and/or to improve the existing content.

Further I'll continue to help/support other projects like Windfall, the Underdark, Black Marsh etc.
I wanna make a not too big Summerset Isles project for ES 5. And after Elsweyr Confederacy.

That's my future plan.
I plan on sticking around. I like seeing people make things and get along well together.
Should I ever get a PC that runs OB again and should I learn modding, I could see myself being active here again. My greatest wish would be seeing Skyrim made...something which I've thought of quite a while and could have substantial concept art for one day.