Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRL0111 "Southern Parchlands" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sorry, I'm dealing with quite a lot of backlog for High Rock right now, which means I'm restricting myself to Blackrose to avoid making commitments I can't fulfill.

What are you going to use for the Kothringi ruins? A retex of Soulrest?
Not sure yet. What we really need are those Kothringi interiors for Soulrest. If they were done then I'd imagine it would just be a case of cutting bits out of the existing meshes...I was thinking I might slap in the Soulrest buildings for now just as placeholders...although it may be best to wait before adding this little feature...

InsanitySorrow has not fulfilled his claim...(ahem! :|). Anyway, I added everything I need to the archive update tonight so as soon as sandor gets back to me I'll upload it and we'll generate Murkwood. In the meantime, this claim awaits...
I started work on this one properly today. Not much to report but it's on the way. When this is completed, there's only one more beta landscaping claim to go.... Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
InsanitySorrow has not fulfilled his claim...(ahem! :|)

Nope I haven't yet, though I explained why Wink
Yeah, don't worry, bud! I know that now....I was having a grumpy moment. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Yeah, don't worry, bud! I know that now....I was having a grumpy moment. Smile

Yeah we all have those, lol

Would you mind PM'ing me all the info for the interiors again?, Kinda....errr....misplaced it :lmao:

Once I have that and the required assets I'll start working on them since I don't have much on atm.
Sure, I'll send you a PM with some of the models in... :yes:
I worked a lot more on this claim today and added the first proper rootworm burrow using Sachiel's old cave tileset. This is one of numerous burrows that shall be used to replace the old fast-travel system. You will pay the Argonian 'Worm-rider Guardian' a fee before requesting passage to a particular area.

I've provided a rather unusual access point to this particular burrow....screenshots will shortly reveal all... =)
I managed to get about halfway through this claim by dealing with the top half of the cells. In the second half, I'll work on the Kothringi ruins which will feature the Easter Island statues. This should be located along the Southern shoreline and will lie close to what will be our second, and largest, coral reef. =)

Eventually, I'll go in-game and pull out some screenies for you...
How about those Kothringi ruins? Do we have a model yet?
Pages: 1 2 3