Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: DMRS0101 "RockGrove" (Completed - barring clutter)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No claim here as such, just an update on Rock Grove which I will be adding the interiors to shortly after completing the only cells that will be untouched by the Darkmoor Region generation. It's given me an opportunity to try out some of the Darkmoor assets. Senten's old cypress trees, Sandbox trees and giant swamp tree have all come in useful here.
It looks nice - very colorful, too!

KP
Looks like a pretty friendly settlement, i'll love it! :goodjob:

`SN
The textures on the arch in picture 7 look strikingly low-res. Is the mesh supersized?
Yeah, you're right, Xae. I've just gone back and changed that. Well spotted! :yes:

That texture is a tiny 56 pixel texture that is supposed to be used around the rim of fireplaces...don't know why it was there but these are old models of Tlo1048's. Perhaps they got mixed up sometime earlier. Anyway, I added a new texture to the base and altered this model a little.
I just finished adding all of the interiors to Rock Grove besides adding a few more things such as lumberry plants, spike plants and other bromeliads. There's a couple of mangroves near the lighthouse now as well.
I'm classifying this as complete besides perhaps a slight cluttering.