Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Portal to BM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi!
please make a portal to BlackMarsh (like Silgrad Tower), I cant use consol commands Sad
Whenever I playtest, I use an .esp that I made which adds a portal to the IC Waterfront village which takes you to Stormhold. Do you want me to post this up here?
Quote:Originally posted by Thorax
Hi!
please make a portal to BlackMarsh (like Silgrad Tower), I cant use consol commands Sad

There's little point unless you're contributing. It's not finished at all.
Quote:Whenever I playtest, I use an .esp that I made which adds a portal to the IC Waterfront village which takes you to Stormhold. Do you want me to post this up here?
yeah, please Smile
Okay, but you should probably contribute something towards the mod.

Is there anything you can do for BM?
I can make some textures, if u want Smile
In that case, why don't you sign up as a BM texturer here Positions and Sign-ups
I'm sure IG wouldn't mind having another texturer on board. Smile

Perhaps you could texture the Mages Guild Cube...
when I go to Blackmarsh, there are yellow error boxes, and purple lands everywhere.
I think I havent got some blackmarsh models, where i can download them?
Try downloading the latest BSA here Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa
Yes, we could use a really inspirational texture for the Mages Guild key. It's basically a revolving box that leads to a surrealistic landscape where the Mages Guild cross to other places. It requires something exceptionally weird and bizarre to enhance the surreal effect. For a more down-to-earth claim, try this: CLAIM: Visual Design (Settlement & Shop Signs) (Claimed) . I don't think IS is able to find the time to do all of the signs so this is open.
Pages: 1 2 3