Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Catlemur's Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quest idea

The Mane dies.A profecy says that YOU should find the new Mane.After finding him you bring the Mane child to Torval.Everything seems ok when you receive reports that a big army of maradeurs,bandits and necromancers is moving towards the city.A great battle begins you win with the help of the guards. After it you fight a strong necromancer who is their leader and kill the ones who survived in cave that is their secret hideout.That is it!

Pandora boxes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why not creating pandora boxes?The 25% of the will have a big amount of gold and the rest would hit with a powerful magic attack or summon a leveled creature to fight you.Or there could be a man who collect them like Nirnroots.

Idea

I am not a programmer but am very interested in the Elsweyr confederation.I think that dogs should be replaced with cats(as pets).And making camels as ridable animals would be great.As a big part of Elsweyr is cover with dessert a creature like a sand golem would be something interesting.I am also thinking about a staff that could summon them(The Staff of the Sands). Catlemur

Translating the mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am willing to translate the mod to Russian
I merged all your idea threads into one, so as to tidy up the forum a bit. Please post any further ideas you have here.
You really surprised me Big Grin.I will copy my creature ideas here then.A link to Khajiit skeletons mod that we can use:http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...67.Bandits that fight you with hand to hand combat, ghouls,harpies,jungle nagas,mermaids,jungle goblins,dessert ogres,crocodiles,turtles,pirates,mad travellers.
Mane can't die, he/she needs to stay alive so that in 10-40 years he/she can get assasinated by the Thalmoor, mentioned in The Infernal City.
That is what I was meaning.
Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
That is what I was meaning.

So thusly it isn't feasible, as the mod is set during the Oblivion timeline, not 10-40 years after it.
No problem)
Although, it never said which Mane got assassinated. They're reincarnated like buddhist lamas anyway, aren't they? After all, a young, energetic Mane getting done in would be far more disruptive than an old one whose demise was expected anyway.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Although, it never said which Mane got assassinated. They're reincarnated like buddhist lamas anyway, aren't they? After all, a young, energetic Mane getting done in would be far more disruptive than an old one whose demise was expected anyway.

Old is relative, Khajiit have about the same life expectancy as Bosmer (s'ratha in Redguard was in his late 80's, yet he's still spritely though bears battle scars).

And they are re-incarted yes, but it would have been mentioned in TIC if both Manes in succesion has been assasinated, not relatively long after the last one. The time differnce between manes is probably around 70-120 years, so even at the maximum of 40 years, it's still a short reign, and would have been mentioned.

Edit: Also, another problem in regards to this idea is that the new Mane would be an infant, and if we were to include one infant, we'd have to include lots of Khajiit babies, which leads into problems with Bethesda, relating to child killing/attacking (which they don't allow mods of on the official forums) and secondly it increases our workload multifold.
About the infant part. You could juust make one infant for the Mane. And it could be a static/animated object. thus it could not be hurt or attacked.
Pages: 1 2 3