Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Shadowscale Faction Armour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sixth Faction poll to decide the armour and equipment for the different Factions concerns the Shadowscales and I expect this debate to run on and on as it has done previously...gah!

However, I now think we have the best contenders here even after pruning away the UFF and Robert body mods. The first one is from the Vvardenfell collection (again) and is the Vvardenfell DarkBrotherhood set (pic #1).

We then have earlier favourites in the form of Avrenec's Assassin (pic #2) and Avrenec's Ranger (pic #3).

Nexon's Altair (pic #4) is next. Bear in mind that this requires OBSE to be used and would probably also need to be retextured black.

Then there's antomi8's Black Assassin (pic #5), Briva's Assassin (pic #6) and the Shadow Lord Assassin (pic #7). I would suggest using the Chitin armour as well but I fear that this would interfere with things for those who love their lore to be kept 'clean' from artistic licensing.

Also, the last pic shows a possible addition to one of the above in the form of 'Wozee's Armoured Masks'. Please let me know if you think this is useable with your chosen armour set.

And finally, it would also be worth bearing in mind that these armours need to be 'Argonian-compatible' in the sense that there needs to be room for the Argonian tail to poke out of the back.

Please remember that I have to clear these selections with the makers of the mod before introducing them. Finally, you can check the development of these ideas from this thread that contains a number of the other options with links to the mods: Armour and Weapon Assignations to Factions and this thread which contains the previous 'final decisions': List of Factions .

I've gone for the first option with the opportunity for the trial assassin (who may not even be Argonian and therefore not eligible to properly join the Shadowscales) to wear DB robes plus a Wozee mask.
I second Ibsen's choice.
Yes, I agree, too.
Btw, be sure to read my post here about masks fitting beast races:

Sotho Tren Faction Armours

Koniption
Aye, I got that. Thanks!

The Vvardenfell DB is quite distinctive which, for me at least, ranks them higher than the other two that have been voted for so far.