Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Texture thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright,

working through a serious hangover I've been able to play around with Photoshop.

Here's my first draft for a Morrowind-based playing card set. Measurements are 128 px wide and 256 px high.

Comments are welcome.

Greetings

Quentin

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
I don't like the yellow.. too bright I'd say... maybe a tan?
maybe even wrinked on the edges for authenticity's sake..

just some humble suggestions.... (AHH the skull!) Big Grin

EDIT: btw, Quentin, where di you ever come by such a fantastic skull? or did you make it?
Been hitting the malt whiskey?

Looks good, the cards are going to be of the birthsigns right? Though I would get read of the yellow outline.
Hmm....maybe some particle effects insetead of these yellow dots and it will be perfect.

Edit:Is this theard related to any kind of texture that silgrad will use?Becasue then I will have a lot of surprises for you. Wink
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I don't like the yellow.. too bright I'd say... maybe a tan?
maybe even wrinked on the edges for authenticity's sake..

^^ looks good for being drunk Big Grin
true... but for me personally, it takes a lot of drinks to get me drunk... and even then, i am clearer in the head then most of my friends
Hmm, is that yellow boarder on a separate layer? If so I would suggest taking it and applying some effects to it, making it look less artificial. A more pale color for the boarder would also look good, as others have suggested. Washing sections over with some soft, natural colors at really low opacity can make it feel more authentic aswell.