Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis1216 "Alchemy shop owner's home" [Old discussion MachanStripes]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll take it...but its my first one and I'm new to this, so a tiny bit more info about whats wrong etc would be GREATLY appreciated. Also, I'm still learning, so it might take a little whille.....
Hi MachanStripes and Welcome to Silgrad Tower! Smile

Razorwing and Sandor cover this board so I will let them actually ok the claim. But I can help you through the basics if the claim becomes yours.

Home: Soluthis1216
Shop: Soluthis1215

Most recent ST files that need to be used.
ESM: 3.28
Patch: M1353
and the assets

Remember this is the home of the shop owner and not the shop. Look for the cell within the list of the cell view window.

These folks are dunmer of house Redoran as the description reads. Always refer to and follow the description for a claim, please.

I would wait for an answer from Razorwing or Sandor but I believe this would not be a poor interior as they are a shop owner and the shop looks upper class.

We try and use objects consistantly. Meaning if you are completing a poor interior you would never use rich objects etc.

I would start by adding furniture and clutter to the home. Then create the NPC/s and go from there. You can ask questions as often as you like if you are stuck Smile

We can help you through the AI packages once you decide what kind of schedule the NPC will have and the shop hours. I dont see a number for occupants but maybe the shop has a partner/wife/husband within the home.

Lastly, using the console command you can 'coc' the interiors. The doors have been linked so you can go outside from there and look about.

coc Soluthis1216 for the home
coc Soluthis1215 for the shop

Again, Welcome to Silgrad Tower!
Thanks Zurke its all been noted and I'll do my best!!!
Have fun! Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I believe this would not be a poor interior as they are a shop owner and the shop looks upper class.
That's correct, make it middle class.
Some info.