Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [RELZ] The Darkness of Castle Hei Li
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I just released a new non beta version of my mod. I have reduced its size, removed the CM Partners requirement, and solved the frame-rate problem (should run real smooth now). I hopefully have addressed all of the previous concerns related to my mod. Here is the download link.

Tesnexus

I really need some feed back.
Pros:
-better frame rate
-fixed major bug with final dungeon
-still just as cool as it was originally imo
-lol divine coinage sword

cons:
-tables in the back don't show up where you first enter the castle
-purple where some of the wall textures are in a few places.

All in all, I still enjoyed it and the problems imo didn't really bother me or upset the game play. It still was a bit laggy at times, but that's just because my vid card sucks(nvidia6800 256mb)

Good work Corthian! :goodjob:
Thanks Shank. Can you help me find the purple wall textures (thought I found 'em all ). Tables? In the first Castle Cell? The room in one of the screenshots?
I uploaded a new version that is supposed to fix any errors.
It's strange. Whenever I use the amulet to teleport to the castle, oblivion crashes, so I cant see if the problem was fixed or not. I tried looking at it in the CS but that crashes to, so I'm convinced that my computer is probably the cause for a lot of stuff. I wonder if it acts the same way on other peoples computers.

Regardless, I still think it was a good mod :goodjob:. Keep up the good work.
Well, I plan on eventually adding this quest to Akavir sans the amulet bit, maybe a portal or somethin'. That should avoid the teleport problem. You can open the worldspace in the CS? That's wierd, Do you have Shivering Isles? Because it requires it.
yes, I have Shivering Isles. Perhaps its something else. Ill tool around with it and see if I can solve the problem. The CS seems to get worse and worse every time I install it :eek:. If the mod works fine in other computers and on yours, than it should be fine. My computer is just funny like that I guess. Too many virus problems and it being 4yrs old could be a problem Big Grin