Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: NPC Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A great (and simple) guide on making NPCs with full AI is here: http://www.invision.tesalliance.org/foru...i-class-3/ . I have an offline version too but I felt that credit was needed where it was due (for IS on the TesAlliance forum). Additionally, IS kindly provided an editable script for Innkeepers which can be found here: Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs . I'll be trying this out for myself later so watch this space as I may add further, more explicit, instructions.

Other than this, it's just a case of being aware of the options open to you here. There are unique items of clothing, weapons, armour and a variety of items to place in their inventory.

Regarding the NPCs themselves, it would be useful to remind interior modders that there are more races available than the vanilla ones. There is the Saurian (which should be the main race used for shaman characters) and various Draconian races such as Aurak and Sivak, all with differing strengths (and all registered with a 'd' before the name). There are others such as Marsh Cats and Lilmothiit but these are quite rare. We also have Sload and Naga (those of which that are tame) and will eventually have Paatru and Sarpa too.

Please bear in mind that the ARGONIANS should have many, many more hair types than the vanilla ones available. Please check to see what's available to you.

Finally, here are some interiors that are still needing small amounts of work on the NPCs and which are available as claims, besides being here for reference purposes:

BWRG0103 "RockGuard: Nine-Toes's House" (Needs an NPC)
BWRI0101 "RockGuard: Luthere's House" (Completed but with Quest Issues)
BWRI0102 "RockGuard: Morth's House" (Needs an NPC)
BWRI0104 "RockGuard: The Rootworm's Relief" (Needs an NPC)

A more up-to-date list is currently being kept here: Claim: Unfinished AI and NPCs .