Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Armour Icons (Claimed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Official 'Black Marsh' General Task Claim for Armour Icons ________________________________________________________________

Armour Icons
AVAILABILITY: Claimed by DoZeNt

Main Goals: Creating icons for in-game Armour.

The icons must be similar to the vanilla ones, same size, and the icon should at least look like the item. Remember that icons must not have any MipMaps!

Here is the list of the icons needed :

1BMARCrocHelm :check:
1BMARDeerskinboots
1BMARDeerskincuirass
1BMARDeerskingreaves
1BMARDeerskingaunlets
1BMARDeerskinhelmet
1BMARIguanaBoots
1BMARIguanaCuirass
1BMARIguanaGreaves
1BMARIguanaGaunlets
1BMARIguanaHelmet
1BMARTarnishedSteelBoots :check:
1BMARTarnishedSteelCuirass :check:
1BMARTarnishedSteelGreaves :check:
1BMARTarnishedSteelGaunlets :check:
1BMTLSWGuardTabard
Cool stuff. Thanks doz! :goodjob:
I made icons already for my Iguana Armor items. But they do need to be resaved to remove the mipmaps.

Koniption
Ok, I'll remove them, That would be easy to do.
Quote:Originally posted by Koniption
I made icons already for my Iguana Armor items. But they do need to be resaved to remove the mipmaps.

Koniption

Do you mean loaded up as Photoshop documents and saved? I'm not sure how the mipmaps get there in the first place.
Well In Photoshop, when you create or edit a dds file, It is comes up with a window with some preferences, I usually ignored that one.. But when I took a closer look a it there as a checkbox about Mipmaps.. And as standart it is checked.
Okay, I think it might vary depending on which version of Photoshop you have. Anyway, thanks for letting us know. It helps to keep a watch of things like that.
I use CS3 with the NVidia dds plugin btw..

Can I see you on skype today?
I'll get on now but I'll need to be off out in about half an hour. Btw, I'm afraid I only have Elements 7. We have CS4 at work though.
Saving the icon as DXT3 with MipMaps will actually save you sometime. Saving with MipMaps cuts out the need for Menus50 & Menus80 versions of the icons.

The CS does not like MipMaps but the icons will show perfectly fine in-game.
Pages: 1 2