Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: Ingredient Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Official 'Black Marsh' General Task Claim for Ingredient Icons ________________________________________________________________

Ingredient Icons
AVAILABILITY: Open

Main Goals: Creating icons for in-game Ingredients.

The icons must be similar to the vanilla ones, same size, and the icon should at least look like the item. Remember that icons must not have any MipMaps!

Here is the list of the icons needed :

BMIngredBlueberry
BMIngredBushGourd
BMIngredCalaGourd
BMIngredCatnip
BMIngredClearJelly
BMIngredClubGourd
BMIngredCocoNut
BMIngredCoralBrain
BMIngredDesertRoseSap
BMIngredDragonArum
BMIngredFly
BMIngredGreenTi
BMIngredHalaFruitRipe
BMIngredHalaFruitRipeStatic
BMIngredHibiscusOrange
BMIngredHibiscusPink
BMIngredHibiscusRed
BMIngredLumberry
BMIngredMaggot
BMIngredMango1
BMIngredMonsteraFruit
BMIngredNirnworm
BMIngredPassionFruit01
BMIngredPeach
BMIngredPineApple
BMIngredPlantago
BMIngredSaffron
BMIngredSeaUrchinRoe
BMIngredSeedPodTrap
BMIngredStardust1
BMIngredSugarCane
BMIngredSugarGourd
BMIngredSylvanMshCap
BMIngredVanillaBeans
BMRareRootSteak
BMRotRootSteak
Besides original icons, it would be okay if someone found a vanilla item that looked very similar to our own custom items. That might happen with the rootsteak but not things like the pineapple.
yes, and the vanilla icon would need retexturing for rootworm steaks
Whoa! Keep in mind I've already made icons for all my ingredients and misc items. All my icons were sent with their respective model files to Ibsen, and contain the word "Icon" in the dds name. So I don't see how you could be missing that many icons.

But I did use GIMP to save my icons, and I did have to check "mipmaps" to make them work in the game, thought they caused error messages in the CS. It's a GIMP limitation. I don't have Photoshop, sadly.

If I were you, I'd find/load up my icons in Photoshop, then resave them without mipmaps. Will save you a lot of work in having to make the icons from scratch, and will stop the CS error messages.

Koniption
Same here, I'll take a look at them.
Let me know if you need help with this, doz. I'm pretty handy with Photoshop.
Icons are simple.. I think I can handle this, If I get into trouble I'll inform you Wink