Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: CLAIM: MiscItem Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Official 'Black Marsh' General Task Claim for MiscItem Icons ________________________________________________________________

MiscItem Icons
AVAILABILITY: Open

Main Goals: Creating icons for in-game MiscItems.

The icons must be similar to the vanilla ones, same size, and the icon should at least look like the item. Remember that icons must not have any MipMaps!

Here is the list of the icons needed :

BMLCBowl1
BMLCBowl2
BMLCBowl3
BMLCBowl4
BMLCCup1
BMLCCup2
BMLCDecant
BMMCDecant
BMResinBowl1
BMResinBowlHibiscus
BMResinBowlPeach
BMResinBrdBowlStarGFern
BMResinBreadBowl1
BMResinCup1
BMResinCupGourdFlwr
BMResinFork1
BMResinGoblet1
BMResinGobletSaffron
BMResinKnife1
BMResinPlate1
BMResinPlateHibiscus
BMResinPlatePeach
BMResinSpoon1
BMResinTankard1
BMResinTankardLeaf
BMSkoomaPipe
BMStatueToyGuar
BMTurtleBowl
BMTurtleLadle
Whoa! Keep in mind I've already made icons for all my ingredients and misc items. All my icons were sent with their respective model files to Ibsen, and contain the word "Icon" in the dds name. So I don't see how you could be missing that many icons.

But I did use GIMP to save my icons, and I did have to check "mipmaps" to make them work in the game, thought they caused error messages in the CS. It's a GIMP limitation. I don't have Photoshop, sadly.

If I were you, I'd find/load up my icons in Photoshop, then resave them without mipmaps. Will save you a lot of work in having to make the icons from scratch, and will stop the CS error messages.

Koniption
Well, some Items had vanilla icons on them, the others had 7 mipmaps, I'll check it out
Can you check out the archive? I may have entered the object into the CS but neglected to include the icon. If you can find out which of these are actually missing icons from the archive itself then we should be able to get these drafted in from Koniption's archives.