Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: PLRI0115 "Stonewastes Misty Hist Inn" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Official 'Black Marsh' Interior Claim: Misty Hist Inn

[/HR]

Misty Hist Inn
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Deeza

[/HR]

[Image: StonewastesInn.jpg]

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]

Stonewastes is an average Argonian working class town that has become prosperous due to the fishing trade. Unlike nearby Rockguard however, which provides much of the more Cyrodiil-like foods for Argonia, it has never quite blended with non-Argonians so there remains a degree of animosity towards Imperials and Dunmer, especially.

It is a bustling town though and ably defended by large rocks and a tight cluster of trees that mark it out more as a Blackwood town than its native Parchlands suggests. It also lies very close to the Everglades and, in past history, was perfectly positioned to aid rebels that might sting any raiders to the Black Marshes and then retreat back into the waters.

This interior claim contains the Misty Hist Inn. It is quite popular with the locals and serves its mix of fishermen, fighters and guards with a wide range of beverages and marsh-foods. It's a traditional sort of place and still very much an Argonian drinking spot although you may find an old Skooma pipe available for Khajiit and other addicts of the moon-sugar. Old Gnaw-Tail, the grizzled owner of the Misty Inn does, after all, accept pretty much anyone. It's just that no one said anything about having to be friendly!

[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Interior Name:0BMTLStonewastesinn01
Region: Parchlands
Settlement: Stonewastes
Architecture: Lower Class Stonewastes interior
Exterior cell coordinates: (-18,-05)
Claim Size & Difficulty: Easy / Medium.
Inhabitants: Old Gnaw-Tail (not created as yet).
Mission Connections: None as yet.
NPCs: 1. The NPC must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid for them. The NPC is already named but you may change the name if necessary, so please discuss this and other details in the claims discussion thread ('General Info' below).
General Info: Please keep up to date on associated topics in the: Claims Discussion Forums .

[/HR]

How to mod your interior

Interior modding carries with it the same responsibilities as it does on our father project, Silgrad Tower. This means that there will need to be NPCs, Containers, Lighting etc. For a really nice checklist that is very, very thorough, try this one from Zurke: A handy checklist to create an interior for ST . Zurke is the most experienced and prolific interior modder I know of so it's all good advice.

[/HR]

Cluttering your Interior

Please try to use the BM objects as much as possible. Try to consider the story behind the owner of the house (which you may adapt unless stated) and add clutter as appropriate to them, including foodstuffs, flora, cutlery, paintings, tribal items and maybe some of the custom furniture. All interiors are likely to have bedding of some sort but if you setting up a store then you might to consider a suitable desk.

Please remember to light the area. Argonian or Imperial lighting can be used. If you have any further suggestions, requests for models and so on then please consult this thread: Furnitures & Clutters . At the time of writing, some of the older items have not be re-added to the archive (such as potions, wineskin, skull, flask and decanter) so please ask if you need extra models of this sort.

Have fun! :goodjob:
Was this finished? I don't mind doing a little work on it if nobody else can. You could use the same script you did for the other two.
Off the top of my head, I don't think so. I will eventually finalise work on this like I've been doing for the likes of Tenmar Wall, Pholmolo, Hixinoag, Sloughpoint and RockGuard. It will help if all the interiors are finished for Stonewastes so be my guest! :yes:
The basic placement and cluttering for this interior is now complete. All that needs adding are the bartender NPC, suitable pathgrids, and the innkeeper script needs to be put in from the other inns we've already done.

This is an inn with a difference - you have to sleep in a dormitory with everyone else! I thought it would really ram home what a middle-of-nowhere place Stonewastes is.
Yes, a few of our Inns are like that actually. It's a highly suitable option in these settlements. I added the NPC to the list. This claim is now complete. :check: