Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Member Poco Loco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody,

I already introduced myself on the Valenwood forum, yet after some searching around I found out the Elsweyr project is much more of my taste.

So I want to say I'm just new here and have a lot of of experience with the construction set and Quest & dialogue/voice making. Furthermore I can do some basic scripting and I'm getting better by day with modelling.

I'm told that you guys need more modellers so I hope I can join the project.

Greetz,
Poco Loco

P.s: I attached an example of my work. They are just rough models and I know they are more Valenwood like, but I can also make more desert like models.
Fantastic buddy!
Take a look around, see if theres anything you'd like to work on in particular.
Welcome aboard Poco Loco =)
Hello fellow newbie!

It sounds like you're a much more experienced modder than me, though. Especially at modelling: I like those ... um ... those ... what are those, anyway? They're very pretty, whatever they are!

I don't think I'll ever be able to do organic modelling like that - objects and architecture are more up my street.
Thanks everyone!

Those models are a sort of tree houses i made for my own smallscale valenwood mod. I'm glad you like them Smile
Oh yes - I've read the title on the window now (duh!) - I had the scale all wrong in my head and had them as some sort of fruit!
By the way - I saw your musical instruments. Nice.