Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Memoirs of a strategist v.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Memoirs of a strategist volume 2 by Ra'Taka It was the third year of The Five Year War between Elsweyr and Valenwood.I was leading a small group of Tojay archers exploring the Valenwood borderlands.Our mision was to find the prisoner camps of the greedy arrogant Bosmers.Using a captured map we quickly found the prisoner camp.It was located in a big forest glade surounded by virginal woods.Three dozens of small one man cages.The camp was well guarded but it's position was not very well for a defence.My archers took positions on trees located around the camp.Most of my archers had drank invisibility potions.When I gave the order they started shooting.Many guards got panicked but one of them managed to cut the chains that were holding the forest beasts before being sniped.Using their unbelievable sense of smell they killed a couple of soldiers before being slain.When the invisibility potions lasted we freed the prisoners.Most of the prisoners were starved and many of them ill.No problems occured on our way home.It was well known that this evil race was using Khajiit and other intelligent tribes as food.Poor innocent people boiled in big pots and usualy were not soldiers just civilians.And the worst thing is that they were fealing proud about this epitome of evilness.I was not afraid of fighting anyone or anything.My soldiers were candid people,valiant fighters and very loyal companions.Althought they were from poor families I can characterise them as paragons of virtue.My group managed to complete it's mision with few casaulties and I strongly believe that my soldiers deserve being honoured for this.I can nt understand why all those generals were siting in Torval doing nothing when others were giving their lives for Elsweyr.May they always be remembered.
If you could give a few details surrounding the mission that would be awesome.
Would try Big GrinActualy this is a slightly changed essay that I wrote in the English class.
no worries!
Is that ok?
much better. I just correct some spelling before i add it.