Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0517 "Home, no NPC" [Old discussion Deeza]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like I still have some free time, against the odds. I'd like to claim this please, as it doesn't involve making dialogue and AI (which I'm frankly incompetent at doing). Is that OK?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Looks like I still have some free time, against the odds. I'd like to claim this please, as it doesn't involve making dialogue and AI (which I'm frankly incompetent at doing). Is that OK?

Yes please!

I rather like making NPCs, setting up AI and writing dialogue for them and though as you know I've already done that for this particular claim I would be happy to do it for any other Soluthis claim you might want to do in the future. =)
Thanks! I will let you know how this one goes.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Thanks! I will let you know how this one goes.

Have you had a chance to look at it yet, Deeza? =)
*cough* Big Grin
If Deeza doesnt want to do it anymore, I'd be glad to do it. Im working on my Npc ness so this claim is a dream come true, along with 518 so I'll claim it

Edit: I dont want to start this until I do 518
Quote:Originally posted by theifing_tom
If Deeza doesnt want to do it anymore, I'd be glad to do it. I'm working on my Npc ness so this claim is a dream come true, along with 518 so I'll claim it

Edit: I dont want to start this until I do 518

Thanks for offering! If we haven't heard back from Deeza in this thread by the time you've completed Soluthis0518, this claim will be yours Smile
Deeza is doing his exams at the moment so he'll not be available for a while....I don't think he'll mind about the claim being taken over but it may help to send a PM all the same.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Deeza is doing his exams at the moment so he'll not be available for a while....I don't think he'll mind about the claim being taken over but it may help to send a PM all the same.

Well it's been about three months since he last posted in this thread, and as far as I know he didn't get the chance to start working on this claim either, so I'm going to assume it's free.
Go ahead, please. I really won't have the time to work on this for a while, and I don't want you guys waiting around for me to finish if someone else wants to do it.

On a related subject, I'm just about to upload the latest progress I made on my other claims, in case someone else wants to finish them. I never really made enough progress on this claim to make it worth uploading though - you may as well start from scratch I think.

Best of luck to whoever wants to take this claim!
Pages: 1 2