Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Exilehunter's work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just to show my contributions and help decongest the other threads.

Not much shown but i made alterations to the Port City-

The Port gate is now wider and with a completed exterior. Gaps patched, doors added-
[Image: gatehouse1.jpg]
I'm thinking of adding flags strewn between the 2 eves. Merchants are likely to populate the base.

Added a sea view court facing over the docks. Its also the new home to the pavillion mesh-
[Image: courtyard1.jpg]
I thought of this area as a cultural, religious area.

Next is to set up the interior of the gate house.
Good Work! If you need anything specific just as and I'll make it.
Giant!
I've been tinkering with Auryga's Akavir resource which has a few interesting items we can use.

But in the mean time i randomly added more to the portside courtyard:
[Image: portsidecastle.jpg]
I dont know what this castle sized building is for but it looks good. It may be the castle itself and the proposed monument on the hill may be change to a temple?
The building at the was always (in my mind) a temple. Great job with the castle.
So is this going to be the first city that the player arrives at?

Are you still going to include my old Island idea, or has that been ditched?
I think this would be the first city the PC comes to. I think doing anything but working on the finished product would just take more time. Once we have a substantial amount of stuff we can release a pre beta to gain more support.
I absolutely agree with you on that.
Here's a look at the work i've been up to. I suck at Uvmapping because i cant texture and rather lack the patience.

[Image: shelfwip1.jpg]

I'm slowly pulling in other resources from Akaviri Kojima and some other stuff from other mods.
Nicely done. Look forward to seeing it finished.
Pages: 1 2