Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Rebuilding High Rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I realized the difficulty of a Summerset Isles mod, due to the lack of lore and such a different atmosphere, but what about a High Rock mod? I would hope that this project could be easier, condsidering the small size, and it sounds relatively easy. Any help would be appreciated. There are many resources that could be used, and I have already found a good map that,, once we get permission, we could use. Any and all help will be accepted and appreciated.
Way ahead of you mate, way ahead of you.....

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....ic=1073237

TOYB just posted this yesterday.....

:lmao:
Oh...I was certain all the High Rock projects were dead. lol :lmao:
really dudes, lets finish the provinces already started before we run around planing new ones
Well...Im sure people are capable of multitasking. i am working for several mod projects.
Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
Well...Im sure people are capable of multitasking. I am working for several mod projects.
Really?

Further I agree with Lady N, support the existing mod groups like BM!
Yea I am haha.
Is that bad?
Thats the problem of modding.. Instead of making one skillful team to quickly make a good project, and then start onother, people make a bunch of enormous projecs, and then die, without even releasing half of it
I am in complete and total agreement with sandor, DoZeNt and LadyNerevar. I bear no illwill to those who are or would be involved in this but this is very much a big part of the reason why I wrote the 'Pledge of the Lizard King' on the BM forums. The facts are that inspiration is cheap but commitment is precious. Only those who demonstrate dedication will ever have a chance of releasing anything. We've made huge progress with BM lately but there's still so much to do and with modders always and increasingly so thin on the ground, so little support. OB is ageing. There's life in the old dog yet but starting a project of these proportions at this time would fill me with utter horror.

My advice is, if you love the idea and want some variety, do a quest mod that limits the actual modded area i.e. so that you only travel to the parts of the landscape that are done (in landscaping terms), put a border around the rest and generate the regions around it using the RE editor.

I am, and always will be, a realist.
I realize this sadly... I just, even though I know it is illogical, I still hope for all Tamriel. But I know it won't happen for a long tine.
Pages: 1 2 3