Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Revolution!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We know from the Infernal City that, not long after the ending of Oblivion, Black Marsh and Elseweyr became independent from the Empire.What do you think about this?
I haven't actually read the infernal city (silly NZ bookstores don't stock it) but i'd heard of that. i think maybe the main quest should build up to the province becoming independant
Apparently the current Mane got assassinated, plunging the province into anarchy. I will attempt to find out more details.
The book takes place ~40 years after the events of TES IV. Not quite sure what time period this mod is aiming for, but if it's within those 40 years, maybe we could have some quest line that might lead up to the events of that time period. I'm going to read the book, so I'll see what I can find out.

p.s. If you haven't noticed, I'm back. I'll probably start modding again within the next week or so once i switch this crappy laptop out for a desktop PC
Good to see you again. I only heard this second hand, so I'd appreciate some more precise quotes.
I'll watch out for stuff as I read it then, unless I get too absorbed in it xD
Cheers.
Quote:Originally posted by Wizjany
The book takes place ~40 years after the events of TES IV. Not quite sure what time period this mod is aiming for, but if it's within those 40 years, maybe we could have some quest line that might lead up to the events of that time period. I'm going to read the book, so I'll see what I can find out.

p.s. If you haven't noticed, I'm back. I'll probably start modding again within the next week or so once I switch this crappy laptop out for a desktop PC
I was thinking about the same.So we need a new Guild of independence fighters.I am writing a book about this now.
There already is one I think - they're called the Renjeera Krin and they're fighting a guerilla war in the lands that were ceded to Cyrodiil. Perhaps with the Emperor dead they have developed grander plans?
Should not they be kinda nationalists.What are the national colours of Elsweyr?They can wear clothes coloured this way.
Pages: 1 2 3