Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: House Redoran Official Red Book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please give me a concise list of where all the Councilors now are so that I can finish this book? It was already done by Razorwing a long time ago but it needs completely re-doing due to many alterations to the mod since it was written.
I recognized a number of the names mentioned here. I'll check it and let you know asap.
Thankyou very much!
In RW's post that sandor provided a link to, he mentions Maar Mok, just south of Reich Parkeep.

Why is this not included in our mod?
I think it will be eventually, just not in this version. Cities first, then on to the villages (I think that was the rationale).
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Can someone please give me a concise list of where all the Councilors now are so that I can finish this book? It was already done by Razorwing a long time ago but it needs completely re-doing due to many alterations to the mod since it was written.
Archmaster Varkan Areya --> Soluthis1501 (Areya's Palace).

Councilor Athyn Sathla --> Not present in our mod.

Kashi Mantas --> DeepenMeadowsKashiMantasManor (Cell).

Rethan Vethi, Ythan Han, Thanar Rethan, Llyid Vares --> Not present

Resuming two NPC's have been added to our mod. :check:
Thanks for the info. I shall try to edit the book to see if it can be made to fit...