Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Loincloths
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An idea just re-occurred to me:

Since we now have separate races for the tribal argonians, how about we do something about the turd-coloured loincloths NPCs wear?

I was thinking we could replace the default texture with something more like tribally-patterned cloth? Presumably out in the marsh they don't wear very much, like the ones in Morrowind.
I guess we could, although to be honest, I don't really care about the loincloths - in fact I never thought anything of them, since my character tends to wear clothes hehe Big Grin
Meh. Just thought it might make the villages more interesting (it looks kind of silly if you go into a remote village and find they're all wearing Imperial lower-class clothes).
I suppose. Confusedhrug:

As I said, I'm not really bothered about that, so I'll leave that to the others' opinions.
It's either that or we need to make some new Tribal Argonian clothes. This would be quicker and easier I reckon.
I think its a good idea. It would be very easy to do as well.
Yep, give it a whirl. Leopard-print panties might look a bit 'gay' though (sorry if that sounds homophobic).