Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: This map...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.silgradtower.net/Websites/Valenwood/9704.htm
Look at the second post on the page and theres a picture of a nice looking, although incomplete map. Did anyone, or will anyone, ever complete it? As I am, you could say obsessed( Tongue ), with the maps of tamriel in this style. So far I have cone of Cyrodiil,(duh), High Rock, Hammerfell, Elsweyr, and if this can be completed I, and everyone, would have Valenwood too. Thanks for any help. Big Grin
I thought we included a map already? didn't work out too great though due to my nooby skills xD
Hmm.. so the idea of making the whole province isn't dead???
No thats from the archive. i think its dead. Sad
Quote:Originally posted by GOOGLEPOX
No thats from the archive. I think its dead. Sad

Sad :no:

But, I think we will be back to this one when some other projects are completed...
I don't think the whole provice will be included in the first release. We planned for it to be around summer last year. As you can see, we're not even finished with the isles. Actually, all of the team members have agreed to rather have a very detailed and interesting mod containing three isles than a steril, maybe never released mod including a landscape which has been created in a rush.

I guess once the quests and the final touch and polishing have been completed and the game has been testplayed and debugged throughly, we'll have a first release in english language, maybe being followed by transcriptions in spanish, german and french.

After that, one might think of creating another mod in terms of an addon featuring the main continent. But that point in time is far ahead Smile
:wasted: :wasted: :wasted: French rulez ! :deal:

I'm very impatient to get my hands on this fantastic mod.

:applause:
i don't get this how and why did so many people leave in such a short time well a short time for that amount of people anyway.
Well, for my part, I'm not leaving anywhere... even if I made a translation into the world of Lovecraft. Too much fairy in Oblivion (this includes the undead Smile), I had to counterbalance this with some Call of Cthulhu.

I'a ! I'a ! Cthulhu ftagn ! :worship: :worship:
I am a Lovecraft fan too.But I hate Ctulhu worshipers.Death to the Elders!