Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Resource Policy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just wondering what your guys' policy on your resources are. Like can people use them freely and give you credit? Is it a strict no-usage? Or is it like a trade-off policy?
Because I was wondering If I may use some of the models.
Thanks
That depends on the artist who did the model. Lots of them are by the founder of this mod, windsurfer. He should be around some time, but I dare to remember he didn't like his models being taken without requesting them. Some of them are from the Nexus which are all availible to everybody, while some others are from artists working on different mods. =)
As far as I know, windsurfer doesn't want any of his models used in other mods. As for the other stuff, as drmccoy says, you would need to contact the people who made it.
Can somone tell me who made the ship or the architecture?
windsurfer remodelled them for oblivion. They were originally part of a planned mod for TES3 that never made it, and the original author transferred all the rights to windsurfer.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
windsurfer remodelled them for oblivion. They were originally part of a planned mod for TES3 that never made it, and the original author transferred all the rights to windsurfer.
Ahh... I see. And you say that he doesn't want his models used in other mods? Oh well, Its fine. Tongue

EDIT: Do you know what files are on TESnexus?
I remember we integrated some Bosmer Items, including weapons and furniture. Just search for them, you'll find what you need. If you were hoping for architecture, then I think we'll have to disappoint you, all of them (I think) were done by windsurfer.
Hi GOOGLEPOX. The architecture was done by a guy called Brillo for Morrowind. With help from Razorwing these were converted to Oblivion (This was before i could really model). They are therefore not my creation and can be used i suppose.

Pretty much everything else i have made or retextured. I would like these to stay with this mod until its released. Some stuff like the fish are free to use resources (I found online and got permission) which i rigged and converted to oblivion.

Sorry dude but until i release a mod i like to keep my models with the mod. Just makes it more unique!

Thanks Tom
Its okay, I understand, nut thank you anyway. Smile