Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: What do you think of... ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By the way, I found something about Valenwood, it's a mod called "Valenwood improved". Is this how the original idea looked like ?

In case you people need the link, here it is:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22555

http://thenexusforums.com/lofiversion/in...02657.html

Looks great, but Abecean islands are even greater !
It does look pretty, but it seems to be made entirely from retexed vanilla assets. The original plan here was to make custom ones...

Still, it might be nice to see some more of Valenwood playable.
Wow! Is that mod still alive? If so, maybe we could forge some kind of alliance? Would be aweseome to:

a) Have part of their mod in ours
b) Contribute to the improved Tamriel mod series

On the other hand, I'm not quite sure wether windsurfer would like this kind of .. well, lets call it: interference with out mod?
The way I see it, Abacean Isles works fine as a standalone mod (it's unique in this regard because its set on islands, so no messing around with invisible barriers to stop you wandering into blank land etc.) This means we'll be entirely compatible with this other mod, which could pave the way for further collaborations in the future after we finish the islands.

Of course, once we're done, some people from our team might want to carry on with the mainland, but I suspect the final release of the islands will be the end of my personal involvement with Valenwood (I've been somewhat neglecting my duties at ST and BM the last few months, and have to catch up).
I'd be glad releasing it one way or another. I'd be very happy with a isles-only-mod aswell. Maybe even happier, for I suspect lots of work integrating part of improved tamriel. I myself will move on after this mod aswell. I'd like to create my own one, and i have already a MIND BENDING REVOLUTIANRY IDEA! ... no i don't actually :bananarock: