Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The Ordinators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I hope you all understand my hesitation... I don't know this guy and I know if someone is dishonest and I ask him if those are genuine self-made he'd say yes even if he took them from Bethesda's... so it's tough...
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I hope you all understand my hesitation... I don't know this guy and I know if someone is dishonest and I ask him if those are genuine self-made he'd say yes even if he took them from Bethesda's... so it's tough...

Its not appropriate to the mod setting anyway, I was just commenting on his work, perhaps someon can use this to help make regular Ordinator Armour
Ah... Look at the belt... That is definately a retex of Imperial armour... Seriously, compare them! You can see the Imperial Dragon... But not so sure about the rest... The pauldrons look alright... Greaves?

Furthermore, his sword has a (can't remember what it's called, so quiver for swors Smile ) and that was only present in Oblivion...
true true, but I hope it is 100% original and not a rip of Bethesda's stuff... but either way it DOES look good Wink
The sword is a retex of a weapon in "The Art of War Weapons Pack 1". The textures are Bethesda's, just turned to grayscale and recolored.
Thought this would be good when you walk by the ordinator they could say

Imperial lapdogs

Scum

I'm watching you

Not even shadows can hide you

For the Temple

I love the ordinators they are an army but spiritual and what not pretty sweet almost like European Crusaders.
those are good... you guys think we should start a new forum section called dialogue?
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
Thought this would be good when you walk by the ordinator they could say

Imperial lapdogs

Scum

I'm watching you

Not even shadows can hide you

For the Temple

I love the ordinators they are an army but spiritual and what not pretty sweet almost like European Crusaders.

You have left out the most important one!

"You N'wah"!
Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight

Personally, I've always looked at the Ordinators as enemies...

We're watching you, Scum.
"You see us as enemies...?"[Image: ordinator1ab9.gif] "Then, we're watching you... SCUM!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11