Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: New Race Models
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Calling all modelers and texturers. I'm creating a new "race" (nonplayable) for silgrad and was wondering if anyone would assist me in its creation. Its almost completely human-based, but I don't want to go into detail (I want to keep it under fairly good wrap) I'll pm you the specs if you are interested.
What kind of 'new race' are we talking about here? For Silgrad? :eek:
....yeah i was wondering about that too....
if it was just a "new race" as in a customized model of a w/e existing playable race... ok...
but a totally new race is kinda out of place... maybe
I think you just reveal the purpose of it 1st.... if not a vague desciption of appearance....

and leave the details to the modelers...
Time to clear up some stuff. Its for Silgrad ( I wouldn't post the request here for personal use). And Second, I guess I need to forget keeping it under wraps.

Its the daedric Seducers. They could easily be done by slightly altering a pre-existing race. I was thinking nord fleshcolor (pale) black hair, and silver eyes. Nothing too hard. just a few altercations. I just don't have the skills too do it myself yet Smile
Your description doesn't sound too far from how the Hellsinger race looks. They are already in Silgrad Tower, so perhaps they could work as placeholders until you find someone who can take on your request?
I had a look at them, they should work nicely for the moment.

And what do you need? Male? Female? Both?

Oh ... is the description somehow backed up by Lore?

Greetings

Quentin
*half an hour later*

Just check this out and tell me what you think.

Fortunately we have black hair in various styles already and silver eyes can drive you crazy ... when you want to do them.

Greetings

Quentin

Edit NR 7.23.2006: Deleted images.
The description is barely backed up by lore, I just jostled through the imperial library. I was thinking I could just use better bodies, better faces, and face replacers and one of the faces you have posted. Should I just rename the meshes and textures and ask the makers for use? I would only need female parts. But after I get the faces I want to change the eyes to silver and make the skin paler. Is that very hard to do? Or should I just shrug off some preferences and use the original textures?
if you need judgementation as to whether a seducer is good...
get the model, texture it, crank up the graphics... and get me a picture...
then show me... and I'll tell you if it is.... :goodjob: ...or.... :boo:

...based on whether I am seduced enough :lmao:
Even if you are going to do silver eyes, it might be useful to make the pupils distinct and very large for maximum effect - it is a physiological/psychological thing that is frequently used by artists. I seem to remember that it denotes vulnerability, and stimulates the sexually predatory/protective instinct in partners - a very useful attribute in a seducer...
Pages: 1 2 3