Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Valenwood Homepage - Layout Submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
A land beyond Cyrodiil,a land beyond imagination.
I dunno, personally I'm always a bit suspicious of things that claim to be "Beyond Imagination"... I always think it's a bit of a cliche. But maybe that's just me...

I just thought we'd put Beyond Cyrodiil in there because it's the name of the forum that's hosted us all these years.
Can I take part in the voice acting?
Could you give us a little audition, please? Perhaps read out a few lines from the main quest?
I'd like the following:

"Watch out, Radio Active Man!!!" :lmao:
Serious point though - we need so start a new voice acting thread. Simonp92 was once in charge of this - as I recall he had several friends who were willing to do voice acting. We should ask him if he could get in touch with them again.
I don't know. I wrote him a mail some time ago telling him I'd appreciate his comeback, but he only dropped in once to care about the missing esp. I don't know wether his ambition is still there to join again? But we sure as all hell have to ask him! Big Grin
Hmm. Well, to be honest, voice acting should probably be our lowest priority right now...
Yes, same with the details. I don't want to waste my time on little things that need scripting or dialogue onless the main- and sidequests have been finished. Until then, there's not much else to do but a grahical polish, the one's windsurfers on right now...
So are you waiting for windsurfer to finish the end quest dungeon then?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5