Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: At War With... Modesty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A bit of a joke, really, but I figured why not.

At War With... Modesty?

One of the earliest quests given to the player.

1. The player is told that a theft occurred from the Fighters' Guild a few days ago. A member woke up and chased after the thief. He managed to grab the thief's clothes but the fabric broke. Luckily, the fighter noticed a tattoo on the lower back of the thief.

2. The player is to walk around the town and force every female $race to take their clothes off to show if they have a tattoo or not.

3. Most will respond to the player's command as he's given a written note of consent by the Fighters' Guild leader.

"You have a note... Let me see... Wait, what? No! ... Oh, this is ridiculous. You fighters are all a bunch of buffoons!"

"I don't care if you're a priest or a bleeding eunuch, I'm not showing you my... Aw, hell."

etc.

4. Once he asks the real thief, she refuses and decides to confess. She tells a hard luck story and the player is given a choice of whether or not to tell on her.

"Here, give them the amulet back. But please, don't tell them it was me."

End quest.
We could get some pretty funny situations out of this one...
Not least in the Serpentine Emmanuel in Gideon.... =)
Hahahaha LOVE IT, and it wont be to hard to script it either. This could be one of these small little quests that give a truly organic feel to the game. I really think it should be put in.
Should work nicely, shouldn't it? =)