Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis0518 "Home, no NPC" [Old discussion]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
whenever I try to open the soluthis 518 cell i get 5000 popups saying error and it closes CS. help?
Quote:Originally posted by theifing_tom
whenever I try to open the soluthis 518 cell I get 5000 popups saying error and it closes CS. help?

It sounds to me like the archive named Silgrad_Tower.bsa isn't hooked up correctly, meaning the Construction Set can't find the files used in the starter cell.
[blockquote]Are you sure you modified the ini files ConstructionSet.ini and Oblivion.ini as mentioned in step three of the download page?[/blockquote]The most common error folks have done in the past is to modify the ini file Oblivion_default.ini, which looks decievingly like the other two ini files except modifying it does nothing.

If you're sure you modified the two ini files correctly then my only remaining theory is that you happened to place the bsa archives in the wrong folder.
They should be in the folder C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data.
I got this working now thanks for the help, i only changed one .ini file.
Just curious, what does the man sell? this might help me theme his house a little bit, i can put some things in that go with his profession.
Also, are they middle class, lower class, upper class, this will just help me decide what to put in their home
I got this working now thanks for the help, I only changed one .ini file.
Just curious, what does the man sell? this might help me theme his house a little bit, I can put some things in that go with his profession.
Also, are they middle class, lower class, upper class, this will just help me decide what to put in their home

Four characters call your claim their home. They are:
Tavnar Teran
Melrue Teran
Virer Teran
Brelisa Samori

Tavnar and Melrue is a married couple. Virer is Tavnar's uncle, and Brelisa is a woman that rents a room in their home. I made the latter two because I needed more characters but ran out of house claims to put them in.

Tavnar is the vendor, and he sells sausage-on-a-stick in the Temple compound. Maybe he would have an area where he cuts meat?

I would say they're closer to middle class than they are to lowerclass.
I feel dumb now, but if I want to walk through my cell in game to check it out, how would i get to it from a regular game save?
I feel dumb now, but if I want to walk through my cell in game to check it out, how would I get to it from a regular game save?

Everyone started out knowing nothing Smile

You can get there by opening the console, which is accessed by pressing the key to the upper left of your tab key. Its function varies from keyboard to keyboard but for most people it has a tilde ~ sign. Then enter the following, followed by hitting the return key:
coc Soluthis0518

That will teleport you to your claim. You may wind up at a strange position though. If you want to fly, for instance if you were teleported outside the home, bring up the console again and enter:
tcl
To reactivate collision, enter the command again.

Here is some more information:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console

Good luck!
I'm almost done with the cell. I was just wondering how to put the blood water type on to a bench or table for a work bench for Tavnar's meat table
Perhaps you could use some of the blood types from Static>>ST>>Dungeons>>Blood.
just a quick update, I have been crazy busy with exams and stuff of late, as i finish school in a week. I have not forgotten about this claim or 517. they are both neat completion I just have to put some finishing touches on them
Thanks for the update and good luck with your exams. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3