Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Creature Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will update this thread as more creatures are added. Here are the creatures that are currently available in the 'Creatures' section of the CS:
  • Mud Slaughterfish (our earliest creature - find it named as 'BMMudSlaughterfish' alongside the others which can be used in fish markets such 'BMDeadSlaughterfish', 'BMDeadSlaughterfishYOUNG' and 'BMDeadMudSlaughterfish')
  • Argonian Zombies (named as 'CreatureZombieArg1-4', 'CreatureZombieArgDread1-4' and 'CreatureZombieArgHeadless1-4'. You will also find levelled lists under the levelled lists section, with a selection entitled 'BMLL0ZombieArgVariant', 'BMLL0ZombieArgDreadVariant' & 'BMLL0ZombieArgHeadlessVariant' and a selection entitled 'BMLL1UndeadZombieArg25', 'BMLL1UndeadZombieArg50', 'BMLL1UndeadZombieArg75' and 'BMLL1UndeadZombieArg100'.)
  • Durzogs (named in various different 'breeds' as 'CreatureDurzog', 'CreatureDurzogGreater', 'CreatureDurzogLesser', 'CreatureDurzogWar' & 'CreatureDurzogWild'.)
  • Mosquitos (named as 'CreatureMosquitoAgue01', bearing the Pleuritic Ague. More Mosquitos will appear as more diseases are added.)
  • Jellyfish (named as 'CreatureJellyfish', 'CreatureJellyfishGlow1' & 'CreatureJellyfishGlow2'.)
  • Centipede (named as 'CreatureCentipede')
  • Bogtoads (named as 'CreatureBogtoad')
  • Sand Crawler (named as 'CreatureSandCrawler')
  • Glyptodon (named as 'CreatureGlyptodon')
  • Marsh Iguana (named as 'CreatureMarshIguana' - WARNING! This one appears to be quite glitchy so use with caution)
May I also suggest the Argonian skeletons:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26609

You should probably delete this post when you've added it to keep this thread clear.
As quoted from TesNexus: "This is a commission for Ibsen3 and his Black Marsh mod." =)

There is, however, a problem here as the skull mesh does not register in the CS. Having looked at WAC's Argonian skeleton, I noticed that his own model is slanted to the side so I'm thinking that this model should do the same. WAC's model looks more professional but the gaping mouth on this one is a little more spooky.