Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vivic + Molag Bal= Bad Things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been digging through lore and stumbled upon this

"In the legends, Molag Bal always tries to upset the bloodlines of Houses or otherwise ruin Dunmeri 'purity'. A race of supermonsters, said to live in Molag Amur, are the result of his seduction of Vivec during the previous era."

A race of half-god, half Daedric creatures? Do you know what kind of impact they could have if they got out during a time of a dying temple and rising forces of Oblivion? and guess who wants to free them :brew:
duh, the Daedric Cults...
I have a few drawings already...
most of the beasts I have come up with are either reptilian or crustacean like to reflect Molag Bal's two common forms...

a crocodilian man or as the Ruddy Man, and at one time, ruled over the Dreugh
I'm not going to touch this one. My mind is full of enough plotlines right now, but as I think I see a candidate for the Daedric cults quest planning emerging, I'll just say "please don't let it overshadow the House war main quest idea." I think that this would make a good idea for an early cultist quest, perhaps it takes up a few missions but results inevitably in failure, driving the cultists to seek out the Telvani's aid in their survival.
Wow, seems like I'm not the first of which to think of this. Also, I think these things should look like something off "The thing", theyre half lizard I know, but we dont want Daedroth, we want mishappened saps with scale on one part and flesh on another, with half a jaw bone jutting out, constantly open while the other hangs uselessly there
i thought of super monsters as huge mutated beasts... not zombie things... :eek:

Big Grin.. I dunno, its an interesting idea... but lets not make this the focus anyhow... the lore is lsightly contaminated by Tribunal Propaganda... Vivec DID try to rewrite history ya know...
That is VERY true, so lets set this on the backburner, but if you have ideas...
This is what I was thinking, we don't want just a more powerful daedroth
WOW, that's some ugly s***!
Exactly, I want these things to scare the crap out of someone when they stumble upon them
....... :eek:

I never thought of TES as Doom 3 or whatever
Pages: 1 2