Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Moon and the Sugar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moon and the Sugar

By An anonymous Skooma Smoker and Sugar Eater, transcribed by Monk Ra'grav of Starry-Heart

A merry magpie, screaming at the top of the tower's inner tower [throneroom of the missing king] with magickal reality spores swarming around; see nothing but unimaginable colour and nothingness of the newcomming and the southcomming and the beforecomming leaping cat.

See not, want not, for I am the new God, for without his Heart I am the screaming eternal-centre-mund-ex.

Star Child Sublime. Creatia Funk. Daedron Punk. Hazmat apocolapse dreams.

I am but one of the connections of this vague scenario in a blocked drainpipe, unplug it and let it flow. New Gods supreme and unending. Blow the steam off the top.

Before time this one saw the Sugar. Caught the kitten, saw him bore in the dark. Makes things sweeter than Sugar, two shadows are all that's left in him, of him, around him. Walk-like like that to taste the sweetest sugar.

Don't you know the price? Waking dreams, sugar sweats, mind fissures of the forth kind? You know nothing. This one knows all. Thinks he does but really knows only what he steals as he walks the path of the theif before solidfication.

F*** the Truth, Lies are the only compass in this world of sand. Lies can be read. Take it from the sugar eater and moon gazer.
Skooma for the real hard hitter, memory truths stretching back before even the Magrus gazed on fiction-that-was/n't. Mind-death of the 8th kind. Soul-Death of the 9th
thats awesome buddy
interesting