Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is a map that I threw together (its incomplete) , and I wanted to know ifsomone could build upon i and we could use it.
Looks good. We could really use a map actually. I spoke to various people about this but nothing came of it (so many unreliable modders!). However, the last time was when I spoke to worm82075 over on TesNexus and he said he'd be able to take someone through the process of getting a fully functional worldspace map. Should I try contacting him again? Maybe you can work with him on this...? It would be a tremendous addition.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Looks good. We could really use a map actually. I spoke to various people about this but nothing came of it (so many unreliable modders!). However, the last time was when I spoke to worm82075 over on TesNexus and he said he'd be able to take someone through the process of getting a fully functional worldspace map. Should I try contacting him again? Maybe you can work with him on this...? It would be a tremendous addition.
I'm kind of new with photoshop, but sure you can try contacting him again. I'll do my best to make it look good once I know a little more. Smile
I like what I'm seeing so far. Will need more detailing of course, but a great start.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
I like what I'm seeing so far. Will need more detailing of course, but a great start.
Thanks Smile
Could use some work, like the others said, but I think you've done real well so far.

KP
I would love to do more in terms of cities and roads, but Im partially scared I'll screw it up.
I think the only thing to do is experiment. You'll improve with practice.
Did you draw the outlines by hand?
Actually I used photoshop to make the whole thing. I used the geographic map you already had for Black Marsh, traced it out on sea textures from the other maps, placed land textures from the unfinished Valenwood map, and used the mouse to draw the outlines. Then I used the mouse to lighten the areas along the coast.
Pages: 1 2