Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: EGRS0103 - "Kulu-Hees" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool! :goodjob:

Yes, Deeza. Go ahead with that idea in mind. It makes Kulu-Hees quite unique, methinks.

Just out of interest, when you were working on Kangumabog, did you use plenty of huts like the 'green star staffs' hut in Hixinoag ( BWRI0207 "Hixinoag: Green Star Staffs" (Claimed) ) and the shaman huts in Pholmolo ( NJRI0206 "PholmoloShaman02" (Completed) )? These are lovely models but, barring a couple in both those locations, they're still relatively under-used. No problem if you had specific ideas but I'd like to make sure we're showing off our assets...
Yes, I used both of them extensively.
Cool. I just viewed it. I'll post up my comments on that thread.
I'm going to post the current version of Kulu-Hees here, so that other people will be able to claim the interiors once the next merge is done.

Edit: nobody download this one, I made a mistake. Wait a sec.

edit2: file now fixed. all interiors connected up correctly
Here are some shots of Kulu-Hees, originally set up by Deeza. Please excuse the planes of colour and transparent bits - those are just graphical glitches from my screwed-up graphics card. I just added the fencing...
Kulu-Hees, an unusual little village and notable for its friendly relations between Argonians and Paatru. The Paatru houses are basically factories for slime, moulds and fungus that are precious to many denizens of the marshes.

Note the Argonian racial differences, the use of the croc helm and one of my favourite pieces of architecture, the turtleshell hut.
Great to finally see this place in-game... I was having trouble playing at the time I made it and never got a chance to test it.
There's a bit of an issue with the slimepods in one of the houses i.e. the models are collisioned so it's very easy to get stuck in amongst all of them cluttered so closely together. I've been thinking I might be able to ask Koniption to remove the collision. Either that, or just make the path through a little easier.

Anyway, I love the turtleshell houses to bits and the croc helm looks great!
Pages: 1 2 3