Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ancient Elven Towers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking through the list of town names outside the beta area and noticed that several of them (Alten Meirhall, Alten Markmont, and Alten Corimont) seem to have rather elven-sounding names. Now, we have two choices here. We could just rename the outdated Arena names, or...

We could run with it. According to this book: http://imperial-library.info/obbooks/bef..._man.shtml a long time ago Summerset Isles used to set up colonies all around the coasts of Tamriel, setting up "High Elven Wizard Towers" at each one. Now, I've managed to get hold of a mod by helborne which includes several completely new buildings made in the style of the Ayleid stuff, only not ruined and different sizes and shapes. I suggest that we apply an appropriate retex and use these as a bit of history. Also, having them as dungeons reduces the number of villages we need to do.
Aye, that's a point. I've been aware of those models for quite a while but it hadn't occurred to me to use them in this way...
It's not a big priority since none of these are in our beta region, but I thought I should make a note of it here in case I forgot....