Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: ?? - Lilmothiit Encampment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It also occurs to me that we've gone to all the trouble to include some Lilmothiit races in this mod, and we haven't yet got any idea where to put them. It's hinted in the PGE3 that a small number of "Marsh Cats", (possibly Lilmothiit) form small nomadic tribes in the south of the marsh. Given that we don't have much in Darkmoor at the moment, why not put a small encampment there?
I was planning on having a small number of marsh cats in Soulrest actually. I set up the marsh cats as a separate race to the Lilmothiit themselves and figured that the first signs of real Lilmothiit might be found along the Southern coast, perhaps in Asashpan or Ixitoton. However, there is a large reptillian skeleton in the middle of the Parchlands where I'd figured we could have a small encampment so that's a possibility....it would literally only be a tent or two though...
I think the Marsh Cats are the Lilmothlit, as far as I'm aware.

The Parchlands idea sounds good. Are we going to use the Ashlander tents for this?
Dave_91 didn't send me them. I'd planned to use them for Hixinoag originally but they'd be better for some kind of travelling bandits....Dave_91 would need prodding again. It's a little irritating when people say you can use their stuff but then don't deliver...
I'll ask over at the Vvardenfell forums. They should have them.