Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Waters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
could i have claims to the water like big rivers and lakes beacuse argoins can breath under water we should make some under water treasures mabey even a secreat hall for a faction also i would like to be in charge of all the fishy placment and cannoe and fishing and mabey boats and stuff like that i could make underwater flora beacuse it is a marsh the waters should be very deadly unless you have a cannoe or fishing equitment we could make the fish do a certain type of damage that fishy armor could with stand like a scale set of armor made by fishes i also have some pretty cool ideas for stuff on the shore whitch i would consualt with each person that owns the region before i make anything in or out of the water ill post my cool desing for fishy thing later i got to draw it up Big Grin
TY DIRE
i think fish should do frost damge (no relley reson if you have a better idea tell me
Um... why would fish shoot frost????

Also, don't take this personally, but please use proper sentences. It makes it really hard for the rest of us to understand you.
yah i appoligize for the gramar, and they dont shoot it but when they attack you (bite), it dose frost damage.
The best bet for this would be the lake between Darkmoor and the Talu Swamps. I'm currently trying to get the creatures in the CS. This includes the 'water threats' such as sharks but crocodiles would be included in that too. No fish as yet though...except slaughterfish, of course.

To do this, you would need to take a landscaping claim for souther Darkmoor. Darkmoor has only fairly recently been added so there's no claim been entered yet. Landscaping can be quite painstaking but it's simple enough and quite rewarding. The waters could be modded as you see fit but no settlements are to be added there...although a choice of dungeon entrances would be open to you....
thanks. and the thing about the settalments, i thought of an idea of a fish net that you could trap fish in. it has a door under water, so you get the fish to chase you, go in, and the close the door. then clim on out and blam fish ready to be picked of, where they cant hurt you.