Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: HRDRMormalatu - "Mormalatu"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description:

The name means "dark truth". This was the facility that the Direnni used to use to breed slaves captured from Skyrim. Most of today's Bretons are descended from people who were kept in this place. It's the oldest (and most badly damaged) of all the ruins, because it was destroyed back in the first era by the Nords and never rebuilt. The place is a total wreck, and probably still contains traces of the ancient battle and the slave trade (lots of shackles in the cells etc.)
ignore this i dont know how to delete it
I am claiming this and will finish this dungeon deeza if you have any specific preferences for the dungeon I will listen and take action thank you goodbye
It's OK, only I and TOYB can delete threads once they've been posted. I've merged this into the mormalatu thread.
Great to see you getting started. Please read the description carefully, and you should be fine. Remember to have the ruins very badly damaged, and with signs of battle centuries ago - skeletons lying in the rooms, prisoner chains hanging from the walls. This should be a medium-sized dungeon, with large, collapsing halls and corridors near the top, and mazes of narrow corridors and small, dark cells underneath.

Please post screenshots as you go so we can help give you advice.

Remember, no enemies or NPCs yet, only clutter, traps and statics.
Deeza is there a bsa that you guys have ? andam i part of the team after I do this?
There is a bsa but you will not need it for the dungeons, because they only use meshes from the original game.

If you can show us you are a reliable modder who can complete the claims they promise to, then of course you can join the team. Smile
is there a time limit in which i need to finish? also how do i attach esps to threads?
The important thing is that the finished product is of high quality. We would rather it took longer than have it be rushed and not as good. To attach esps, press the "reply" button as normal, and then underneath the text box click the button that says "attachments". It will make a box appear, follow the instructions to upload the esp that appear in the box.
ok thank you so much so how does the entrance interior look to this dungeon so far i got a stair case leading down to these corridors with cells to your right then i got a corridor leading to a dead end to your left and the dead end has a window looking in to a pit cell wich is just for show to seeall the skeletons this is used as the room where they used to execute people they would put them through that window.
Pages: 1 2