Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Village: Corwich [Basic Exterior Completed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Official ‘High Rock' Settlement Claim:

[/HR]

AVAILABILITY: Claimed by Fearabbit

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]
Corwich, which is a remote seaside village on the coast up from Daggerfall (on the western side of the Daggerfall Peninsula). The only reference to the town is in The Epic of the Grey Falcon, and the village should be built in Betony Architecture (as you can see in the screenshots in the first post); the village should be referenced on the small fishing villages of England and it should be about 6 houses closely packed together, with a Lord's Manor. There should be at least one fishing pier in this village.
[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Settlement Name: Corwich
Region: Daggerfall South
Architecture: Betony Set
Class: Village with manor
Church: Zenithar
Exterior cell coordinates: ????
Claim Size & Difficulty: Easy.
Inhabitants: Breton
Mission Connections: None as yet.
Haha! you remembered my claim! Big Grin
Is the resource file up yet? As Im eager to get started!
The resource file is ready and will be sent to you either by MSN or email, your choice. To avoid the resources getting used by other groups (some of them were given to us only) we'll be sending it to each modder individually.

Please PM me with either your email address or MSN account.

Regards,

Deeza
Claim revoked due to disappearance of Googlepox.
Like I've said earlier, I could imagine doing another village if you like my work at Glenpoint. So if Googlepox doesn't appear again, I'd be happy to take this one, as it looks quite interesting (and I'm interested in working with the Betony set).

Right now, there's not much I can do for Glenpoint anymore, since I'm waiting for the new resources, so I think I could handle a second claim.
Unfortunetely it was not the first time.
Sure, Fearabbit, you'd be welcome to take this one.
Umm, is it true that the Betony set has only one house that I can use? Or will there be more houses in that style in later resource files?

I'm guessing that I can't use the Betony Castle for my village's Lord's manor, and the lighthouse is of no use to me, so that leaves me with one type of house for both the Lord's manor and the 5 other houses :confused:
I will be making variants of the Betony house, but essentially they will all have the same basic shape Smile And let's just say that Corwich falls under the rule of Glenpoint, that way you don't have to worry about a lord's manor, Corwich should be pretty small anyway.
Great, no lord's manor, that eliminates my biggest problem Smile So it's only 5 houses now. This should be done pretty quickly.

I'm fine with them having the same basic shape, it's just that it would be good if there was something to make them a little bit different from each other. For example, mr_siika's Venice-style tileset (I think it was called Jurad) has all these attachable balconies, windows, window sills, stairs etc., something like that could really help.

One other option is to put some houses halfway into the ground, so that only the second floor and the roof stick out. But then I'd need to know if there will be attachable doors with corresponding door frames.
Pages: 1 2