Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Village: Olione [Claimed]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Official ‘High Rock' Settlement Claim:

[/HR]

AVAILABILITY: Claimed by DD

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]
Olione hasn't had a Lord since the days of the Imperial Simulacrum, when the Princess Talara incident destabilised the region. It is a remote village with a much larger-than normal Castle for a settlement this size. Unfortunately, since then some fool poking around in the castle crypt opened the casket of the long-dormant aristocratic vampire Duke Esqueion, who has since terrorised the surrounding lands. This is consequently going to be a very bleak, run-down looking village, with windows boarded up and plenty of strings of garlic tied up inside the houses. Possibly even some abandoned or ruined houses. The Duke will be involved in the FG quest (see relevant thread for instructions on the Castle interior).
[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Settlement Name: Olione
Region: Camlorn
Architecture: Anticlere set
Class: Village with Medium/Large Castle
Church: Arkay
Exterior cell coordinates: ????
Claim Size & Difficulty: Easy.
Inhabitants: Breton
Mission Connections: None as yet.
This village has been claimed by Haloblivion.
Claim revoked due to the disappearance of Haloblivion.
I love vampires so I cliam this!
Thxs HaloOblivion!
Remember that the Duke has only recently awakened, so this village should be eerie in a subtle way. So we're talking abandoned buildings, garlic hung up over doors, religious markings to ward off evil, that kind of thing, but don't go overboard with anything like skulls, cobwebs etc. Something should feel weird about the place, but not outright alarm-bells-ringing. Does that make sense?
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Remember that the Duke has only recently awakened, so this village should be eerie in a subtle way. So we're talking abandoned buildings, garlic hung up over doors, religious markings to ward off evil, that kind of thing, but don't go overboard with anything like skulls, cobwebs etc. Something should feel weird about the place, but not outright alarm-bells-ringing. Does that make sense?

Kind of the same ominous sense you get from Hackdirt.
It shall be done.
Great. Let us know how you get on.
Is the whole village Breton.

Plus, I have loaded the normal esm and the rescources esm, should I do that and I have those exclemation markers which suggests I don't have the meshes.
You will need to load both esm files at the same time and also drag and drop all of the folders inside the "meshes" and "textures" folders into their corresponding files in the Oblivion Data folder. Make sure you don't drag the whole "meshes" folder in as the filepath won't work.

And yes, we're working on the assumption that all the villagers are bretons, although we may add a few others later. Don't worry about it for now, as you will only be doing the exteriors right now. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3