Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hamlet: Kambria
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Official ‘High Rock' Settlement Claim:

[/HR]

AVAILABILITY: Open

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]
This village is an oddity because it's actually run by the church instead of a local Lord. The School of Julianos owns the land this village is built on, and the villagers are allowed to settle there in exchange for giving a certain amount of their produce to the School. The priests and monks operate a huge library here, which acts as the centre of the village and is an important location in the Knights Mentor quest line.
[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Settlement Name: Kambria
Region: Iliac Coast
Architecture: Evermore set for the Library, Anticlere set for everything else
Class: Hamlet, NO lord's manor, library
Church: Library
Exterior cell coordinates: ????
Claim Size & Difficulty: Easy.
Inhabitants: Breton
Mission Connections: None as yet.
@Deeza

I would like to claim This . When I read the discription images started to pop into my head, A good sign.

Will the naming convention HRCaKambria?
Granted!

For the interiors, you mean? Yes, that would be fine. The cell should already be named, please let me know if it's not.

I'm afraid that the Evermore set is not yet finished, so please leave fairly large space in the centre of the village for us to put the Library in once the mesh becomes available.
And it would just be HRKambria, we don't use modders initials Smile
Thanks TOYB
Sorry about the miss spelling.
So how are you getting on? Would be great to see some screenshots if that's possible. Smile
Spent last night with the landscape editor. Didn't like the results so I dropped back to a previous save.
The Anticlere houses I have all have pink exteriors. Missing textures?
Here are some screenshots.

Three tenement houses for the Farm workers.
I imagine the Library across a small square in front of the Houses.
The mill on a small stream just to the east.
The sheep pen behind the houses.
The vineyard and wheat/corn field to the west.
I read some where that wheat was an FPS killer.
There is a grass texture that looks a lot like wheat. With a few wheat stalks on the edge of the field we might be able to fake a wheat field.
Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.
And could someone let me know about the pink houses?
Your plan sounds great. It's not really wheat that's the problem, it's any area which has the density of plants that would be required to make a wheat field look good. So I would suggest maybe having rows of lettuce, leeks etc. instead, as they can be more widely space and still give a good effect.

Also, do you have MSN Messenger or some other Instant Messenger client? It would be much easier to discuss all these things if you did.
Deeza: What architectures do you use building settlements?
Is there any new HR architecture/tile set? Im interested, certainly.
Pages: 1 2