Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: DMRL0112 "Northern Darkmoor" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm normally fine with just getting a new copy of the file every time I load up the esp to mod with. It just so happened that this was an occasion when I neglected to do that. Sod's law. I also backed up a file that appeared to have been fine. Double Sod's law.

I didn't know about the auto-save option though. I may use that one.
I restarted this. I'd like to get the two Darkmoor and Parchlands claims done quickly if possible so I can unleash the creatures across the beta areas. I can then introduce them to the jungles later.
Fantastic! Right now landscaping is probably the biggest thing between us and a fully explorable beta.
I'm about a third of the way through this. Hopefully, I can make good progress on it this weekend. The first proper spider cave will appear in this landscape so I've been building up evidence of the presence of spiders as I go... =)
All done. :check:

I added a mossy ruin and decided that the proper spider cave should really appear in Southern Darkmoor. There are nevertheless indications of the presence of spiders in this part of landscape and I added a mossy ruin. I didn't want any more dungeons as the Hist Shrine of Asashpan lies further south in the mangrove region and there's also the spider cave and the lair of the leviathan (Lake Kulan) to consider...

I will not post this up in the esm thread or archive this just yet though as I need to go through one final modding task of adding some nirnworms and others bits and pieces.
Sounds great. Will there be screenshots? Big Grin
Maybe later. I have to do some RL work at the moment. Anyway, I just added the nirnworms and spike plants so this is now totally complete. :goodjob:
Great news!
I couldn't resist having a look... Wink

1. Looking into Darkmoor from inside the mouth of the mortified rootworm...
  2. ...you soon begin to find early signs of arachnid activity...
  3. ...where Darkmoor meets with the Everglades.
  4. Meanwhile, a nirnworm dances behind Rock Grove (yes, it's animated).
  5. Nearby lies Rock Grove watch tower which was built by the old team. There is now a rough path leading back out to the Parchlands over a bridge and between a rock tunnel...
  6. ...if you can bear the thought of encountering spiders along the way...
  7. ...and if you're not too perturbed by the sunken Argonian house boat at the end.
  8. The as-yet-unnamed Barsaebic ruin lies over a natural bridge...
  9. ...moss is draped across its archways...
  10. ...and if you go too far, you'll find where Darkmoor meets with the Talu swamps.
    [/list=1]
:bananarock:

Heh, looking good, as always, IG. Big Grin

Btw, are you trying to build up an effect, whereas the closer you get to the spider cave entrance, the more webs the player will encounter in the outside world?

Koniption
Pages: 1 2 3