Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Possible Texture Aid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was browsing Planet Elder Scrolls and found a set of hihg-res texture replacers that weren't all wierd-looking. Since they're for TESIII, they obviously don't have all the reflection layering stuff, and I don't know if they would be helpful, but Hlallu, Redoran, Telvani, and Velothi I thought might be especially helpful, maybe also the Daedric Ruins if we wanted to keep them in the old style for the Morrowind area (I think TESIV changed them into a more normal grey stone). Anyway, the replacers are called Ultimate Textures. I hope it's helpful and could cut down on the modelers' loads a bit.
Thanks for the tip.
Vrenir, do you have a link?
http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...=Mods.List

Just type "Ultimate Textures" into the Name category of the Search box.
hmmm... looks good...
except I am not so into the stronghold style....
and the Redoran I like both theirs and Bethesdas...
the Daedric looks more sinister... purple makes it seem old and mysterious...
the greenish-blackish-purple of their textures makes it seem more sinister then mysterious... (more dangerous mysterious)
and the new Oblivion's textures seem more grayish... like volcanic rock with fie coming out... along with Daedra... giving a more demonic affect... but not mysterious nor sinister...