Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: 2BMDZKuluPaatru04 "Unnupurr" (Completed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Official 'Black Marsh' Interior Claim: Unnupurr

[/HR]

Unnupurr
AVAILABILITY: Completed by Deeza

[/HR]

[Image: Kulu-Hees.jpg]

(Pics from Ibsen's Ghost - "I have a few graphical glitches because of my old graphics card so it doesn't look too hot.")

[/HR]

Description & Details

[/HR]

Kulu-Hees is a very unusual settlement, not only because it contains both Paatru and Argonians, but also because the normally reclusive Paatru can here openly build their homes on the surface. Quite why this is so is a mystery to outsiders, as the Paatru language is wholly unknown and the few Argonians, who seem to function as guardians to the creatures, are secretive and often command the Paatru to chase intruders away from the village.

This is a location inexperienced adventurers should definitely avoid. Although lone Paatru will usually run if they believe they are outmatched, groups of them can be extremely dangerous, paralysing travellers with their natural toxins and closing in on their helpless victims. The Paatru of Kulu-Hees are especially dangerous as they are under the influence of the rogue Argonian shaman Rolls-his-Eyes, who seems to have an almost mesmeric control over the creatures.

This interior MUST MAKE USE of the new Paatru clutter and furniture created by Koniption. Please ask Ibsen's Ghost if you are confused about where to find this.

"Unnupurr" doubles as a kitchen and workshop. Here the Paatru process the mushrooms on which they depend into the tools they use to survive and the foodstuffs they eat. This should be a very cluttered and disorderly interior, which Paatru will regularly enter to eat or collect items from chests.

[/HR]

At-a-glance Details

[/HR]

Interior Name: 2BMDZKuluPaatru04
Region: Rottmere Everglades
Settlement: Kulu-Hees
Architecture: Paatru Egg House
Exterior cell coordinates: (-6, -8)
Claim Size & Difficulty: Medium.
Inhabitants: Not yet decided.
Mission Connections: None as yet.
NPCs: 1. The NPC must have (full) dialogue and AI. Please choose an appropriate Argonian race (this can be discussed, if needs be). Don't forget the pathgrid for them. The NPC is already named but you may change the name if necessary, so please discuss this and other details in the claims discussion thread ('General Info' below). Here is JK's tutorial on dialogue: Dialogue Tutorial .
General Info: Please keep up to date on associated topics in the: Claims Discussion Forums . Also, for this claim, please check with me about which staffs are available for Valonil to sell. Some of them must be kept for special purposes in quests.

[/HR]

How to mod your interior

Interior modding carries with it the same responsibilities as it does on our father project, Silgrad Tower. This means that there will need to be NPCs, Containers, Lighting etc. For a really nice checklist that is very, very thorough, try this one from Zurke: A handy checklist to create an interior for ST . Zurke is the most experienced and prolific interior modder I know of so it's all good advice.

[/HR]

Cluttering your Interior

NB: Objects for this claim will be minimal. Please use smaller objects. A good idea is to use the hanging fish and maybe add some hanging meat (once this model has been created by our modeling team). The bed will probably be a bedroll or rootbed but the ‘nest-bed’ is also another idea that may emerge later from our modelling team (see Rickious’ concept art). Also, if you really need to make the area larger by re-scaling it then please ask.

Please try to use the BM objects as much as possible. And try to consider the story behind the owner of the house (which you may adapt unless stated) and add clutter as appropriate to them and the particular locations. This might include foodstuffs, flora, cutlery, paintings, tribal items, custom furniture, bedding and maybe a desk if this interior involves using the NPC as a trader. There are now LOTS of cultural objects for such villages as Hixinoag including cupboards, rootchairs and so on. Please ask or check this thread to find out more: Clutter Advice .

Please remember to light the area. Argonian or Imperial lighting can be used. Oilplants are great but they're rather strong and, thinking realistically, may prove hazardous if near flammable objects. If you have any further suggestions, requests for models and so on then please consult this thread: Furnitures & Clutters or this one: http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=11447. Just ask if you have any special ideas for extra models.

Have fun! :goodjob:
I have claimed this.
I believe this claim is now open. It's the only unfinished interior in Kulu-Hees.
Yup, it's open. I've had to re-prioritise, and thought someone else might enjoy this.
Think I'll reclaim this one. I'm sick of doing Gideon interiors...
Ok. Granted. :check:
I'm much more at ease with the Paatru assets now, so this should be pretty quick.
Go check out Glok-Chuba if you'd like to see how I managed things. You should be able to copy and paste bits and pieces across as well, if you'd like. I can't remember if I added the hanging herbs to the archive but these tend to be useful. You may be missing them without my latest archive addition though.
Thanks. I will most definitely take a look.
Completed. Will need no NPCs for now, because according to the plans for Kulu-Hees, the Paatru will randomly spawn (as they're less of a settlement and more of a hive-mind controlled by Rolls-His-Eyes). There will be a few named Paatru relevant to the quest, eventually.
Pages: 1 2