Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Unidentified Manor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A long time ago while playing BM I have spotted a coastal manor with a garden in Parchlands. It uses a turtleshell model. What could that be?
I added that myself when landscaping. Check out the coral reef underwater where you see the statue. I wanted to use it for a hermit's residence but it can be re-interpreted according to a modder's wishes. I just felt that it had to be there.
hey, would it be cool if i took that up and changed the architecture. I cant seem to find the shell architecture. I was thinking maybe Leyawiin.
No, no, definitely not. No architecture will be changed for that.

This is the claim in question: PLRI0201 "Hermit's Hut" . It's a beautiful one to have a go with. And if you're planning on claiming it then I'd take a look at what Vintra did with his own interior claim using this architecture over here: PLRI0124 "Soulrest: Bargaining Hut" (Completed) . That should give you some good ideas.
np, i wont bother with it, i am currently doing Medel's Home but I mean we talked about that so i wont bother.
Thxs, I acctually got a fright thst you were pissed off at me 4 saying that!
=) No probs. I was just horrified at the idea of replacing one of my favourite house models. I love those turtleshell huts...