Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Congratulations - 2nd Stage of Settlements is due
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deeza and I have worked on completing the settlements for the beta regions so that all settlement exteriors are now complete! This has to be some sort of a landmark for BM so I thought it was worth celebrating. :bananarock:

Some settlements still need to be planned so please check the city planning thread if you wish to plan out the settlements. Take note that we're still sorely in need of interior modders. Interiors for Go-Ja Morgoa and others will be made available shortly. You can also claim one of these settlements even if there is no claim available. Just give myself or Deeza a nudge via PM.

Finally, if you check out the maps thread, you will notice that many other settlements still remain to be completed in the BM worldspace but are officially off-limits until the beta version is released. However, unofficially, if we have someone on the team who has proven themselves by undertaking sufficient work in a priority area then the possibility of modding a settlement outside of the beta regions does exist....but you'll need to let me know. I'm not keen on us getting distracted away from the primary goal of a beta release.
Congrats on the progress that has been made! A milestone of sorts has been reached.

Koniption
A big well done to everyone who's worked on the beta region so far!
I'm a little late, but GREAT! :goodjob: