Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Sarpa/Garuda Architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sarpa/Garuda Architecture

Claimed by Vintra

Description: As we know (probably), this race have a less-cultured life, than Argonians. So im planning with simple mind. They probably use a few materials for they buildings (mud,branches,and leaves for decorating interiors). Buildings have a pretty solid exterior without windows. Interiors will have a bed which will made by leaves and branches. I've planned to use flower called Hist Flowers, which will add light to the homes. There will be hist sap potions, and dead animals, meats and plants.

More Information: Garuda race and other possibilities

1st Nest
Type: one room, one person

[Image: Sarpa1stnest.jpg]

Progress: Needed interior. Fixing exterior: branches and leaves will be added.

2nd Nest
Type: twin/two room, one or two person

Progress: Exterior, interior needed.

3rd Nest
Type: clutter of one & two room homes (3 home)

Progress: Exterior, interior needed.

4th Nest
Type: clutter of one & two room homes (4 home)

Massive Nest (for exteriors)
Soft Nest (for interiors)

And im planning to make some light. Maybe a glowing plant (flower of hist or something).

What do you think? How good?
That's a fantastic start, exactly what I had in mind. I had thought the door would be round myself, but that's only a minor point.

Is there some way to make the surface appear more irregular? Perhaps using vertex shading? Because I think it looks a little too smooth right now.

But those are just small details. You have made a very good start on this.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
That's a fantastic start, exactly what I had in mind. I had thought the door would be round myself, but that's only a minor point.

Is there some way to make the surface appear more irregular? Perhaps using vertex shading? Because I think it looks a little too smooth right now.

But those are just small details. You have made a very good start on this.

Thanks, good to hear.

Im planning to make more wild looks, so branches, and yes, not that smooth.

More to come,soon.
Can't wait to see it.
Are you gonna make the tree that these homes will hang from, too? You might want to shorten the "thread" that the homes hang from, so that the tree doesn't have to be massively tall to make the home's proportions/length look right.

The initial pics look promising, though, and I look forward to seeing what you ultimately come up with.

Koniption
No, im planning to these homes will hanging on Swamp Cypress Trees, or on your beautiful Mossy trees. Well, every big tree good.

By the way, here' the new version (which is a lot better in my opinion)

[Image: Sarpa1stnestv2.jpg]
That's an enormous improvement. :check:

I think that it would need to be a static nif tree that doesn't move, otherwise there would be massive clipping issues when they branches move in the wind.
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
That's an enormous improvement. :check:

I think that it would need to be a static nif tree that doesn't move, otherwise there would be massive clipping issues when they branches move in the wind.

Koniption's Mossy tree will be perfect for this.
Im not good at tree making, by the way. :|
Bugger! We can use the mushroom rocks if they don't fit with anything else in the jungle region. At the moment, Koniption's mossy trees are planned for use in the Vudai Marsh.
Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Bugger! We can use the mushroom rocks if they don't fit with anything else in the jungle region. At the moment, Koniption's mossy trees are planned for use in the Vudai Marsh.

So what?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7