Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Were-crocking up for grabs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We currently have a were-croc in the archive which I was planning to use as a standard creature but the actual use of the were-croc goes further as explained by the attached word doc. This word doc is the readme for Grimdeath's Lore Creatures Expansion and can be used to make players into were-crocs (as I understand it).

So I'm leaving this here for anyone who wants to undertake the modding challenge....
Making players "into" were-crocs will require OBSE, but if you're allowed to use the scripts from the LCE then it would make things easier.
Perhaps this should be an optional extra? Although there is a new Playable Goblin mod that doesn't need OBSE, perhaps we could use that as a base instead?
Possibly, though it has edited skeleton meshes IIRC, I'm unsure how we could do the same thing.
Well, I made copies of the scripts ready for inclusion if needs be but yes, OBSE is required here. However, I reckon we'd get the go-ahead to use it so long as we give credit. I just wanted to leave this here as a quest-related option in case someone felt it fit nicely into their quest storyline.